Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Fashion Rooster - fun, comfy, cute clothes!


Fashion Rooster is a very active brand on social media sites. I discovered them through word-of-mouth and follow their Twitter and Facebook. If you follow their Twitter, you often hear them cockle-doodle-doo with fun tweets and antics. They sell casual clothing options that don't lose sight of classic style. They offer menswear, womens and accessories. 

Regularly on Twitter they have giveaways. A current one is to win a polo shirt. Whoever uses the hashtag #fashionrooster the most will win (Ends this Friday 8/3). Another great contest running now is Fashion Rooster will giveaway a free hoodie at 1,000 followers. They are 916 today, so get to it! Follow them now! You could win.

Currently when I was perusing Fashion Rooster's site I noticed a variety of options, but all the photos I saw had a "Coming Soon" picture, not a photo of the clothing item. I wish I could see their clothing directly on their site, but perhaps they're getting the items re-photographed or a new line is coming in. I don't know. 

You can see their clothes in their Facebook shop. Here are some pieces that I like:




No comments:

Post a Comment