Sunday, July 15, 2012

How would you like to win $1,000?


Happy Home and Family, Diva Fabulosa and a group of amazing bloggers have come together to give a lucky winner $1,000 Paypal cash! Makes you wonder.. What would get with the thousand dollar winnings?

Personally, I would save the majority for moving and then use the rest for a laptop for my mom who has been without one for a long while now.

The Giveaway runs from June 20 at 12:01 am EST – July 20 at 12:01 AM EST, so hop on it!

The giveaway is international, and you must be 18 years or older to enter. Entries will be verified.



I went to go check on this giveaway... and any link I found to it leads to a 404 error. It was active though on 7/15. So I guess disregard this one? I'll try to follow up with the bloggers to see what's up with that.


No comments:

Post a Comment